Snapchat doesn't let me send/ post videos?

A

AC Question

I can record videos on Snapchat, but when i go to post them to my story, for example, it says "posting" then after a while it will say "snap failed to post" at which point all i can do is retry until it inevitably says "sorry, this snap can no longer be posted". The same goes for sending videos on it.
I've tried uninstalling, and upgrading to Snapchat Beta but it hasn't worked, it's been like this for months now.

Also when attempting to record using my front camera it just says "video recording failed", but that is less of an issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

raybadger

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I tried sending my issue the snapchat help email twice over recent months and have heard nothing from them except an automatic reply saying: "We might not be able to get back to you" they really aren't very helpful.

Mariemarie00

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm am having SAME EXACT PROBLEM with my Snapchat. Please let me know if you get an answer or any help that works!! I have tried everything!! Even a master factory reset!!

Maariyah93

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem for the past week or so since all the new updates. Think it may be resolved now though as I was able to send videos with no issue today.

Evelinaa6

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
The same problem too! Yesterday in the morning everything was okay and later on I tried to send a video and it didn't worked. I reinstalled snapchat, reloaded the phone and nothing is changing. Maybe someone knows what to do ?

Michael Tezz

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I hv the same problem. Started a few days ago. Its so dam annoying. Please anyone out there who has a solution please share.

Hey guys, im from indonesia, and I just got the same exactly problems on snapchat, it was happened since yesterday. But now thinking slowly, I see on my file manager that my storage is almost full (both internal and external) and I just randomly try to backing up my data to my pc so I able to have some space. And just a moment ago after I finished backing up, I tried my snapchat. And it just work fine. Please try and let me know is this helping. Thankyou, regards Mike

Andres Oro

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I can record videos on Snapchat, but when i go to post them to my story, for example, it says "posting" then after a while it will say "snap failed to post" at which point all i can do is retry until it inevitably says "sorry, this snap can no longer be posted". The same goes for sending videos on it.
I've tried uninstalling, and upgrading to Snapchat Beta but it hasn't worked, it's been like this for months now.

Also when attempting to record using my front camera it just says "video recording failed", but that is less of an issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

I've found solution I downloaded this app called clean master, after you have it downloaded you have to clean you junk from phone after you do that go back to your snapchat and try again if the problem doesn't go away you might have to clear cache hope I was able to help...... follow me on Instagram @90_schild

saad mm

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
hi
temp fix
i have gone to apps in my android and cleard data in storage and logged in again to snap and worked but unfortunattly it happened again when sending too much videos and had to do it again also make sure file does not exceed 4mb
developers must fix this bug

Last edited:

saad mm

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
hi
temp fix
i have gone to apps in my android and cleard data in storage and logged in again to snap and worked but unfortunattly it happened again when sending too much videos and had to do it again also make sure file size doesnot exceed 4mb
developers must fix this bug

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz