Any good app for runners?

jkleeb12

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have been using RunKeeper for several years and love it. They have built in training plans if you want to use them. I have tried several others but keep going back to RunKeeper for its ease and simplicity.

Posted via Android Central App

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Running by Nike is what I use. You can use your phone or purchase a GPS running watch which is nice to see your pace, distance or any other stat while on the run.

pearcefitness

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been an avid runner since elementary school (started in track) and have been running ever since. I go for a run pretty much every morning (while it's nice & cool) and I like to use the Nike app. I've used it for years and it's worked really well for me. You can use different settings for time, distance, etc. It gives notifications after you run so many miles, the half way point and when you're close to finishing (which I find makes it easier to know how much farther I have to go). It tracks your pace, which I like because I try to run at a certain minimum pace and if I catch myself slowing down too much I can know that I should speed up. At the end it tells you how far you ran, how long you took and your average pace throughout. It keeps record to see if you're improving.

Plob

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site

Attachments

• PlayStore_1.png
    PlayStore_1.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 11
  • PlayStore_2.png
    PlayStore_2.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PlayStore_3.png
    PlayStore_3.png