I use my S6 Edge through the stereo in my car connected via bluetooth (Ford Escape with Sync). I listen to both podcasts and music throughout the day. I am in and out of my car often, and the autoplay usually, but not always, starts on the wrong one (if I was listening to a podcast when I get out of the car music will start when I get back in). It does this even if I have the app closed for the service I wasn't using. I use the stock music player for the phone, and DoggCatcher for my podcast app. I am looking for a podcasting app that also plays the music stored on my phone. I think this would solve the problem for me. So far the only one I have found is DoubleTwist. There are a few things I don't like about DoubleTwist so I am looking for other options. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin
    06-23-2015 10:39 AM
    I use my S6 Edge through the stereo in my car connected via bluetooth (Ford Escape with Sync). I listen to both podcasts and music throughout the day. I am in and out of my car often, and the autoplay usually, but not always, starts on the wrong one (if I was listening to a podcast when I get out of the car music will start when I get back in). It does this even if I have the app closed for the service I wasn't using. I use the stock music player for the phone, and DoggCatcher for my podcast app. I am looking for a podcasting app that also plays the music stored on my phone. I think this would solve the problem for me. So far the only one I have found is DoubleTwist. There are a few things I don't like about DoubleTwist so I am looking for other options. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Welcome to Android Central!

It is always going to default to the stock music app no matter what you do. I removed the music app from my phone for that purpose alone. It was driving me nuts, mainly because I only use Google Music.
    06-26-2015 10:48 AM