I don't know why my google map app is showing locations that I have not been too,
    06-24-2015 01:30 PM
    What do you mean by locations you've never been to? Google Maps doesn't keep a history of physical location (although if you have Google Now enabled, that portion of Google does, just not Google Maps directly).

If you have location inaccuracy, it can be due to a number of reasons: bad GPS signal, bad location reporting by your network tower and/or WiFi (WiFi hot spots information needs to be updated or the location information might be wrong and place you somewhere you're not really at).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 03:05 PM
    What do you mean by locations you've never been to? Google Maps doesn't keep a history of physical location (although if you have Google Now enabled, that portion of Google does, just not Google Maps directly).

If you have location inaccuracy, it can be due to a number of reasons: bad GPS signal, bad location reporting by your network tower and/or WiFi (WiFi hot spots information needs to be updated or the location information might be wrong and place you somewhere you're not really at).
    06-24-2015 03:05 PM