What apps let me group frequent phone and text contacts for quick access?

mdt623

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
What apps let me group frequent phone and text contacts for quick access

I have a Blu Life One phone running android 4.2.1. It was acting a little buggy and I decided to do a factory reset. I foolishly did not bother to write down some of my favorite apps. One (actually two) apps I got the most use out of would let me group my frequent contacts (wife, kids, mom) in a button I put on my home screen. One app was for phone calls and the other was for texts.

I have been looking on the play store and I cannot find the apps I used, or similar ones. I know they are out there, I just cannot seem to be able to find them. Can anyone please recommend or point me in the right direction please?

Thanks so much

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: What apps let me group frequent phone and text contacts for quick access

I have a Blu Life One phone running android 4.2.1. It was acting a little buggy and I decided to do a factory reset. I foolishly did not bother to write down some of my favorite apps. One (actually two) apps I got the most use out of would let me group my frequent contacts (wife, kids, mom) in a button I put on my home screen. One app was for phone calls and the other was for texts.

I have been looking on the play store and I cannot find the apps I used, or similar ones. I know they are out there, I just cannot seem to be able to find them. Can anyone please recommend or point me in the right direction please?

Thanks so much

Welcome to Android Central!

If you open your Play Store, click the 3 lines in the top left corner, click on My apps, tap on ALL it will show you all the apps you have downloaded. You should be able to scroll through there and find the ones you downloaded in the past.

dkelly701

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: What apps let me group frequent phone and text contacts for quick access

You don't need a separate app to do that. You can create a folder on your desktop and then put multiple contact direct dial widgets inside the folder. That's what I do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781