I watch a streaming movie and it remains on my android pad as "continue watching"
    06-26-2015 11:47 AM
    If you don't finish it all the way they stay in your continue watching section. I would open the move, scroll to the very end, and it should go away.
    06-26-2015 12:15 PM
    I watch a streaming movie and it remains on my android pad as "continue watching"
    It does the same on my TV. It goes through the credits all the way to the very end, but I still have it under "Continue Watching".

One other new thing that I don't like (on my TV at least) is that it will automatically start playing a different movie afterward, even though nothing has been selected. This, too will stay on the "Continue Watching" category. There needs to be a way to clear the category.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

EDIT: I just found out how to remove titles from "Continue Viewing":

Titles you've viewed on Netflix can be found by visitingNetflix.com/ViewingActivity*while signed in to your account. All titles that you watch will appear here unless you choose to hide them.

If you would like to hide a title from your viewing history, you can do this by visitingNetflix.com/ViewingActivity*while signed in to your account. This page is accessible from the*Your Account*page on Netflix.com.

Individual titles or series can be hidden by clicking on the 'X' next to that title or series. After hiding a title from your viewing activity page, the title will no longer show in your*Recently Watched*or*Continue Watchingrow, and we will no longer use your viewing of this title to make recommendations to you. Once a title has been hidden from your viewing activity, it cannot be re-added unless you play that title again.

After removing a title fromNetflix.com/ViewingActivity, it can take up to 24 hours to be completely removed from all of your dev
    06-26-2015 12:29 PM