any idea what app this is?

shellzda1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
When I first bought my Evo, I had an app that amused everyone. I uninstalled it, cannot even remember why now. Long story short is I cannot remember what it was called. My daughter and her friend now have androids and want me to figure this out,lol.
It was a crudely drawn android that you spoke to and it responded in a robotic voice. Like a virtual friend. Anyone have any ideas? I figured I would ask you guys since my memory cells are useless in this instance. Thanks so very much!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Neither you nor I can't remember what that app is called, so the next best thing to that would be Talking Tom. You and your family will love it. :).

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Talking Roby the Robot, most likely
"Roby can speak what you type. Roby is a talking, hip-hop dancing robot. he can speak the words you type on your keyboard. he also repeats anything you say with his robo voice.
try to poke or pet Roby to see his reactions. press buttons and see Roby dance.
you can even record your own videos of Roby & share them..."

would like to appbrain/the market, but i'm at work so i can't.

just search "Talking Roby the Robot"

shellzda1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
thanks

Thanks you guys. I told her what ya'll said. She will download these and try. I love Talking Tom! She said the one she wants actually asked if she was 18 at one point and flashed a naked girl pic when she answered yes. So she was aiming way more adult than I had in mind, lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty