What is"com,facebook,app manager" and why is it trying to download Instagram, Facebook, and Messenge

abbymae14

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
What is"com,facebook,app manager" and why is it trying to download Instagram, Facebook, and Messenge

I just bought my first Samsung phone yesterday(Galaxy S6) and I did the whole thing with getting all my old apps back and you know the drill. Well it tells me that Instagram, Facebook, and Facebook Messenger have all still been downloading since yesterday (in my pull down bar) and when I click on the download to try and stop it it just says "com. facebook .appmanager" and it's weird because these aren't downloading, I already have access to them. On other forums people said for the Note 4 to root and uninstall, but I have no idea how to do that. Please help!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: What is"com,facebook,app manager" and why is it trying to download Instagram, Facebook, and Mess

I just bought my first Samsung phone yesterday(Galaxy S6) and I did the whole thing with getting all my old apps back and you know the drill. Well it tells me that Instagram, Facebook, and Facebook Messenger have all still been downloading since yesterday (in my pull down bar) and when I click on the download to try and stop it it just says "com. facebook .appmanager" and it's weird because these aren't downloading, I already have access to them. On other forums people said for the Note 4 to root and uninstall, but I have no ide
how to do that. Please help!

Posted via the Android Central App