Hi I would like to know what is a good screenshot app for a vibrant on the market that is free, something easy to use because Im not very good with phones I've only had mine for about 2 weeks, just share with me what works for u. Thank you
    01-17-2011 03:56 PM
    ShootMe is a good app. However I think your phone may need to be rooted
    in order for screen shot apps to work. You can install it and just see if it
    works. If it doesn't, just needs to be rooted.
    Asiastorm likes this.
    01-17-2011 05:38 PM
    Thank you ill try that
    01-18-2011 12:14 AM
    Is there a screenshot app for non-rooted phones?
    01-18-2011 08:18 AM
    Is there a screenshot app for non-rooted phones?
    Some work on some phones and some dont. You can try the ones available in the market. If none of them do, you'll need to be rooted.
    01-18-2011 09:35 AM
    Some work on some phones and some dont. You can try the ones available in the market. If none of them do, you'll need to be rooted.
    Thanks, I'll try.
    But still: the Blackberry and the iPhone can take screenshots (no rooting involved), why can't Android-driven phones?
    01-18-2011 02:43 PM
    Thanks, I'll try.
    But still: the Blackberry and the iPhone can take screenshots (no rooting involved), why can't Android-driven phones?
    I remember asking that question myself when I first started using Android. I read
    a few things about security or something of that nature. I don't really have a
    good, definite answer.
    01-18-2011 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD