Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer?

I am a minister and my sermons are written in Word. I need it to be just a viewer so I don't get the keyboard popping up when I touch the screen to advance the document. Google drive would work but unfortunately the documents always open in Google docs which often gives me the keyboard when I don't want it and it's hard to get it to disappear (which you don't want to happen in front of people).

It would also be nice if the same viewer worked for PPT since I often do presentations for Bible Study.

I found one that would work great called OffiDocs Excel Word PPT but the ads at the top take up much of my 8.4" screen and I don't see a way to remove the ads. Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer that would work in my situation? So many to pick from and I hate just loading and unloading stuff since I don't know what it leaves behind...
    07-03-2015 10:48 AM
    Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer?

I am a minister and my sermons are written in Word. I need it to be just a viewer so I don't get the keyboard popping up when I touch the screen to advance the document. Google drive would work but unfortunately the documents always open in Google docs which often gives me the keyboard when I don't want it and it's hard to get it to disappear (which you don't want to happen in front of people).

It would also be nice if the same viewer worked for PPT since I often do presentations for Bible Study.

I found one that would work great called OffiDocs Excel Word PPT but the ads at the top take up much of my 8.4" screen and I don't see a way to remove the ads. Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer that would work in my situation? So many to pick from and I hate just loading and unloading stuff since I don't know what it leaves behind...
    OfficeSuite Pro is my choice for Office - Excel, Word, PPT etc. -

TRIAL version

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...with_reg&hl=en

FULL version - ON SALE NOW -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gistered&hl=en
    Soapm likes this.
    07-03-2015 11:19 AM
    Thanks, I bought the pro version and like the fact that you have to purposely put it in edit mode.

Thanks again...

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-04-2015 12:24 AM