If you have been using MyPermissions app,then you may or may not have noticed new permissions for :

Receive sms/mms
    Read sms/mms
    Access NFC
    Access all THREE location permissions.

These are for new features that are in a beta test right now. But you won't be happy where this is going.

After they finally replied,and answered my concerns, I am uninstalling because they hhave completely changed the nature of true app.

New features are parental controll,and location based app recomendations. What I consider to be spyware and adware. All the original app is supposed to do,is monitor app permissions for both installed and social media when you used facebook,g+ and Twitter to signin to websites. Now they want to monitor a whole lot more.

Posted via the Android Central App, HTC Evo 4g LTE ,on Sprint
    07-05-2015 01:25 PM
    If you have been using MyPermissions app,then you may or may not have noticed new permissions for :

Receive sms/mms
    Read sms/mms
    Access NFC
    Access all THREE location permissions.

These are for new features that are in a beta test right now. But you won't be happy where this is going.

After they finally replied,and answered my concerns, I am uninstalling because they hhave completely changed the nature of true app.

New features are parental controll,and location based app recomendations. What I consider to be spyware and adware. All the original app is supposed to do,is monitor app permissions for both installed and social media when you used facebook,g+ and Twitter to signin to websites. Now they want to monitor a whole lot more.

Posted via the Android Central App, HTC Evo 4g LTE ,on Sprint
    Thanks for sharing.
    07-08-2015 07:31 AM