I accidentally discovered that by swiping the bottom right corner of my screen, (in any application or on home page) a Recent apps or Favourites or Tools page would appear. This is very handy.

However, this has suddenly disappeared and cannot be reproduced. I suspect this is from my Apex Launcher.

Anyone has an idea?

Brjlk

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-07-2015 10:40 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? It might be a gesture command in Apex. Open the App Drawer, tap the menu button, then Apex Settings, and look for the gesture menu.
    07-07-2015 11:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? It might be a gesture command in Apex. Open the App Drawer, tap the menu button, then Apex Settings, and look for the gesture menu.
    Hi,
    I have a Galaxy Note 2
    No, it is not Apex as it's gesture works only with the Home screen. The one I am talking about works on any App screen. Very versatile.

Otherwise another app called Assistive Touch allows that (launch the recent apps list from any screen) when you double tap it's button.

Brjlk

07-07-2015 12:51 PM
    Found out
    It is a setting called iSwipe in Clean Master. See screen shot

Brjlk

Attached Thumbnails What is this application? (Recent apps, Favourites or Tools shortcuts)-clean-master-.jpg  
    07-07-2015 01:15 PM