Type Mail Conversation Question

Rob Bale

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Moving from using my stock mail client, and based on references from friends, I've started using Type Mail. I've went over the settings and adjusted them to my liking. But it seems I cannot see conversations?
I can see in their website that like Gmail they support conversation view so you see all mails together.

Do I miss something simple?

PS
Using my K-900 at the moment.

goldenwarr11

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello .. yeah there should be the option you are interested in between the settings .. Try searching again because there must be one setting that will allow you to do this .

Ziwesipuy

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I tried that app and i have the same problem , i can't see the conversations . If someone has any solution to this problem please tell us how we fix this!

JadoFlurred

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I installed Type Mail and works fine for me . If you can't fix this problem , maybe you will consider moving back to your stock mail or use another mail app

Yesofufabo

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
You should go on their website and look in the FAQ`s section maybe you will find there a solution or you can contact them through an email.

Xakor12

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried this app on another device ? You should do that and then you will know if you have a problem with your k900 or not

Duzifo

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I was looking for a solution to this problem but i couldnt find anywhere , not even on their site . Maybe the best way to find out is to contact the support for advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol