my son is using gionee P3 android phone and its on 2g internet bandwidth which is very slow. when i try to download any app from playstore the loading bar just keeps on running and app does not get downloaded. i am able to browse websites and use messengers/email but just not able to download apps. is there a way i can download set up (APK file) from my PC (desktop) and then copy into phone and install it?
    07-09-2015 04:08 AM
    Yes you can do exactly that, your issue will be getting the apk in the first place. There are some sites like AndroidPolice that will post apks for core Google apps that you can download to your PC, copy to the phone and install. But for most any other apps the developers don't just put them out there....you may be able to contact a developer directly, explain your situation and they might be sympathetic and send you the file....but that's going to be a pain for you to do each time.
    07-09-2015 08:43 AM
    You can download apk files from play store , all you have to do is install apk downloader on your pc Otherwise follow cpaight's suggestion
    cpaight likes this.
    07-09-2015 08:49 AM