I am having an issue with Google Music and my new phone, which is a LG G4. I don't think it's related to the phone but to the app itself or my account.

So, if I access Google Music through any desktop PC and click 'My Library'-- I can access and see all of my library regardless of the track status. All is well.

When I access 'My Library' through the mobile app on my phone I do not see my whole library. Many tracks are missing, or I am just seeing the some of the tracks that I've played on some albums. Whatever it is, the library is incomplete. I know there is a feature to only play local music (offline) but I like to stream since T-Mobile does not count that. Now have I enabled that particular feature of the app on the G4.

Do you all, know of anything I can do to refresh the app or account, so I can see all of my songs on Google Play Music...? I mean, right now, the only thing that I can think to force a 'refresh' is to delete my whole library and reupload from my desktop and hope that this will do the trick...

AC brethren, do you have a better solution?
    07-09-2015 03:11 PM
    Are you sure all those songs are in your GPM 'locker'? If you open up Play Music on a web browser, are all those 'missing' tracks still missing or are they all there?
    07-09-2015 03:31 PM
    I have the exact same problem. Very Frustrating. Clear and reinstalled still no luck.
    07-13-2015 10:42 AM
    Are you sure all those songs are in your GPM 'locker'? If you open up Play Music on a web browser, are all those 'missing' tracks still missing or are they all there?

Yes the songs are in my locker when I view them the GPM website. I can play everything from the desktop just fine. But when I installed by GPM on my LG G4 and logged I see all my artists, albums etc... but tracks are missing randomly.
    07-17-2015 03:58 PM
    Reinstalled on Android? Or deleted and cleared out GPM altogether...?
    07-17-2015 03:59 PM