My Nest app is set up to deliver notifications, why have I suddenly stopped receiving them?

A

AC Question

My Nest app is set up to deliver notifications but I suddenly stopped receiving them.

I have a Samsung tablet - Model SM-T230NU - and I recently downloaded the Nest (for Nest Cam) app.
I signed up for motion notifications on the Nest app and was receiving them up until a few days ago. Then suddenly I stopped receiving notifications - without changing my preferences.
I have an uninterrupted WiFi connection for the camera, and have cleared the cache on my Nest app.
I read in one of your forums that an app could interfere with another app's notifications.
I was wondering if someone could provide some possible explanations, and suggest possible apps that may be interfering with notifications.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Nest app is set up to deliver notifications but I suddenly stopped receiving them.

I would re-install the app. It could have been bugged on the update. If that doesn't work I would contact Nest to report the bug.