I am looking for a possibility to make hands free calls using my Medion E5001 running Android 5.0.
    I have already tried about 10 apps from Google Play Store, but no joy, none of them run with the desired results on my device.
    I would be happy to pay for such an app that works correctly on my phone.

Anybody who has a solution?

Thanks in advance...
    07-14-2015 02:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! All Android phones can be hands-free to a certain extent if you use a Bluetooth headset. Can you give us more details about what you're looking for? Do you want to be able to speak to the phone and give a command to dial a number?
    07-14-2015 04:37 PM
    Hi!
    When driving my car and I have an incoming call, I would like the phone to answer the call automatically. I would be wearing either BT or wired earbuds to be able to reply to the caller.
    Right now I have to pick up the phone and actually physically answer the call. This can be dangerous when driving the car or riding the bicycle.
    07-14-2015 04:49 PM
    On my Nexus 5 and Zenfone 2, if I have my Bluetooth headset connected, I can press the call connect button on the headset to pick up the call--are you able to do that with your headset? Also, open your Phone app, tap Menu>Settings>Call Settings, and see if there is a Headset Settings category. On my Zenfone 2, this is where I find an Automatic Answering option.
    07-14-2015 09:12 PM
    Also, open your Phone app, tap Menu>Settings>Call Settings, and see if there is a Headset Settings category. On my Zenfone 2, this is where I find an Automatic Answering option.
    That is precisely where I started to look for the feature I want.
    I then searched the whole phone to find automatic answering.
    What I did find is 1) the Lollipop Easter egg and 2) how to have developer options on my phone.
    Two totally useless features to me personally.

For the Call settings options on my phone I have: Voicemail, Fixed Dialing Numbers, TTY mode, IP prefix number, Call forwarding, Call barring, Additional settings, SIP settings.
    SIP settings doesn't concern me and under Additional settings there are two options: Caller ID and Call waiting.
    As you can see, no automatic call answering anywhere.

Thank you for your reply.
    07-15-2015 07:53 AM
    Unfortunately, the presence of certain features can depend on the phone, so it sounds like that phone lacks it. Are you able to connect by pressing the call connect button on your Bluetooth headset?
    07-16-2015 01:29 AM
    Are you able to connect by pressing the call connect button on your Bluetooth headset?
    I didn't buy a Bluetooth headset yet, because I'm not sure it'll work correctly on my phone.
    I'll see if I can test this first in a shop before buying.
    07-17-2015 04:34 PM