Loss of access to Play Store/Youtube via native apps?

NozomeAkimoto

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Salutations, and sorry for the bother. My personal issue is that after a couple of days ago, my phone has been unable to connect to the Play Store, and the Youtube services via their own apps, leading to a "couldn't connect" error. Using browsers is still fine, but I can't update/browse apps, nor use any kind of IAP for it. My model is a rooted Alcatel Onetouch Pop C7, and it had other issues before (Apart from a terrible memory, which leads to stuff as basic as an IRC client closing when I browse a particularly heavy page - never mind the browser crashing at that too, I've also had issues of the SD card needing to be unmounted and mounted back). Is there any way to gather further information that might be needed?

NozomeAkimoto

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Perhaps this might help as well with narrowing down the symptoms or be completely unrelated, but another issue I've been having is that every now and then everything closes as if the phone had rebooted itself on its own. There's no pattern to this, it can happen even when the phone isn't being used, but it's alarming nevertheless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci