I have just bought the new M9 and am amazed with what it offers (fist time having an Android here).

Not many issues until I started playing some music (off Music, not Play Music).

When I lock my phone, à female voice soon comes up, stopping the music and telling me I have to go to my Google App Settings (which I can't even find) and enable hands-free.

After having looked for this setting for hours and browsing the web for a solution, nothing seems to be working.

I went to Accessibility and TalkBack was switched off (along with everything else as per usual) but the problem persists.

When I want to watch a video, this also happens very frequently.

Additionally, my phone keeps on opening the Google App (OK Google thing) and playing music from Play Music when I'm not doing anything but listening to music.

Long story short, my phone is absolutely mucking around as soon as audio playback is concerned and this is ruining the image I have of Android.

This is leading me to despair as I love this new phone and just want to listen to my music and watch my videos in all tranquility !

Please help! Thank you!

P.S Google App just opened randomly as I finished typing this paragraph. Whereas my room is silent as can be...
    07-23-2015 06:22 PM
    Bring the phone back to the carrier and ask them to please give you one that works. (That's what warranties are for.)
    07-23-2015 06:43 PM
    Its not a warranty thing. I have had the same thing happen with Skype and other apps. I have had both a female voice doing a recipe and tonight skin care tips. Its the same voice, slightly british. Some other app or the carrier is having an issue.
    02-21-2016 07:56 PM