Task/ to do app

danny1228

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Any body have some suggestions on a good todo app or task app? I came from blackberry and one of my favorite apps was slick tasks. I could list all my tasks and todo items and check them off when done. And it even had a notifacation that popped up when a task was due. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

enzie5454

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
try gtasks or colornote.

i use gtasks as a todo list and it syncs with google tasks. it gives you a notification in the notification bar.

i use colornote as a stickynote app. if i have list, i use it and check off the list as needed.

prjctchris

Jan 17, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
Astrid is probably the most popular to-do app on Android. It's great in itself and has the added bonus of syncing with Google Tasks.

If you want to try something a little more experimental and beta check out todo.txt. It's an app developed by the awesome Gina Trapani which syncs your to-do list with Dropbox in a .txt file.

Both apps I've mentioned can be found on the Market. You can also find todo.txt for free on Gina's todo.txt development site.

spanishZeus

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Best Task Mgr: Depends

I have used G-Tasks for a while, and it does a great job. Integrates with Google Calendar Tasks 100% and the developer is great. I have used Astrid but the sync feature in GTasks makes it win for me.

I have moved to GQueues. Not a native client, but it allows me to share/delegate lists to my team members. This positive is 100% offsets not having a dedicated client. I can have lists for my maintenance men, supervisors, and store managers and we can add tasks to each others lists, and I can oversee these lists.

A more family example would be shopping lists, home tasks. My wife can add to my list to fix something, or that she needs something from the grocery store. If I have time before coming home I can pull up that list and get what we need from the store. GQueues is newer but if it continues like it has it has HUGE potential.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney