Any body have some suggestions on a good todo app or task app? I came from blackberry and one of my favorite apps was slick tasks. I could list all my tasks and todo items and check them off when done. And it even had a notifacation that popped up when a task was due. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-24-2011 04:05 PM
    try gtasks or colornote.

i use gtasks as a todo list and it syncs with google tasks. it gives you a notification in the notification bar.

i use colornote as a stickynote app. if i have list, i use it and check off the list as needed.
    01-24-2011 04:30 PM
    Astrid is probably the most popular to-do app on Android. It's great in itself and has the added bonus of syncing with Google Tasks.

If you want to try something a little more experimental and beta check out todo.txt. It's an app developed by the awesome Gina Trapani which syncs your to-do list with Dropbox in a .txt file.

Both apps I've mentioned can be found on the Market. You can also find todo.txt for free on Gina's todo.txt development site.
    01-24-2011 09:18 PM
    I am using ToDo Task Manager Pro. Not great but the best I found so far.
    01-25-2011 01:01 AM
    I have used G-Tasks for a while, and it does a great job. Integrates with Google Calendar Tasks 100% and the developer is great. I have used Astrid but the sync feature in GTasks makes it win for me.

I have moved to GQueues. Not a native client, but it allows me to share/delegate lists to my team members. This positive is 100% offsets not having a dedicated client. I can have lists for my maintenance men, supervisors, and store managers and we can add tasks to each others lists, and I can oversee these lists.

A more family example would be shopping lists, home tasks. My wife can add to my list to fix something, or that she needs something from the grocery store. If I have time before coming home I can pull up that list and get what we need from the store. GQueues is newer but if it continues like it has it has HUGE potential.
    01-25-2011 08:53 AM