My apologies in advance if this has been posted before, I spent my whole long weekend trying looking for a solution on google. ANd I'm not exactly tech savy, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

My Samsung S4 broken down on me after 3 years of use - so I signed up for another 2years of contract and picked up a LG G3. Trying to save money, I've decided to use the microSD card I've hard for me S4. I formatted the card on my S4 and then again on my LG G3. Since the LG G3 is only a 32GB, trying to save space, I moved the apps to SD card. (manually by going into settings->apps; given that if have the option to and w/o using a third party app)

After setting up my phone - I was watching Youtube - my phone froze and restarted on its own. *This is when i noticed that my apps are missing after the restart and its mainly the ones that were moved to the SD card. And by missing - I don't mean the ones that sits in your home screen giving you a ghost icon/android sd icon. For me, the apps that went missing are on my main app screen (the part where it shows you all of your apps), I've reset/formatted my phone 3 times already; each time the phone would work fine after a few hours of use. Then just to test out the issue, I would manually reset and only to learn that my app would go missing after a re-set.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Please help..
    08-04-2015 02:52 AM