08-12-2018 02:09 AM
39 12
tools
    Hello,

I create that thread to present you CPU Hardware and System Infos a new application to monitor and inspect your hardware and system informations and data easily and quickly. Application is freely available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uhardwareinfos

CPU Hardware and System Infos gives you all the informations about hardware and system of your device (smartphone or tablet) inside an elegant Material Design interface.

Informations and data are grouped around 13 tabs :
    • System giving you all informations on your system like name, model, manufacturer, board, bootloader, kernel architecture or still OS version name.
    • Soc giving you informations about your chipset like code, manufacturer name or your GPU. But also dynamic data like CPU Min / Max, CPU Clock Speed, CPU Temperature, Cores, Active Cores, CPU Load for each core. It lets your to monitor your CPU activity.
    • Memory with details of internal and external memory
    • RAM with details on total RAM, used RAM and free RAM
    • Screen with screen size, resolution, density, refresh rate (fps) or still brightness
    • Battery with battery health, level, power source, status, technology, temperature or voltage
    • Thermal infos from CPU, Battery and Ambient Air Sensor
    • Sensors listing all you device's sensors and showing their values in real time
    • Cameras listing all you cameras with for each of them max resolution and supported resolutions
    • Mobile that presents your all informations about your smartphone like Device ID (IMEI for GSM), Device Type, Network Operator, Signal Strength, SIM Serial Number or still phone activity
    • Network showing you your connection type, Wi-Fi signal strength, IP Local and External, MAC Address, SSID and connection speed
    • Bluetooth showing details like device name Bluetooth address
    • Location showing location is enabled, location sensor type used and also your last position (latitude / longitude)

Some screenshots :

* System tab

* Soc tab

* Memory tab

* RAM tab

* Screen tab

* Sensors tab

All dynamic data of CPU Hardware and System Infos are refreshed automatically to let you monitor your system and your hardware easily and quickly.

To show you all of these informations, CPU Hardware and System Infos needs the following permissions :
    • INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to show you network informations
    • ACCESS_WIFI_STATE for details about your Wi-Fi connection if available
    • READ / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to check details on your external storage
    • READ_PHONE_STATE to monitor phone activity and show you informations like Device Id
    • CAMERA to list all your cameras and detect resolutions
    • BODY_SENSORS to detect if a body sensor is implemented and add it to list of all other sensors available
    • ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to detect your location type and your last location

CPU Hardware an System Infos ensures you that none of these data are stored. We can add that these data aren't cached. Each display needs a reading of properties. Read and Display is the only action of CPU Hardware and System Infos.

A sharing feature is also available to share your configuration with your friends.

Furthermore, I need your help to try CPU Hardware and System Infos and check if all works well on your device. Don't hesitate to tell me in this topic by posting some screenshots for example.

If you have some bugs, tell me and I will try to fix them quickly.

Thanks for your help.

Sylvain
    08-04-2015 03:54 AM
    Hello,

I updated CPU Hardware and System Info in version 1.3 with following updates :

• Information must be wrote Information and without the "s" (Info also !)
    • Units for RAM and Memory sections are now bytes (MB or GB)
    • Scrollbar on lists is well rendered now

Furthermore, A youtube demo video is available now :

Don't hesitate to post your feedbacks or device configurations.

Sylvain
    08-05-2015 01:00 AM
    Very nice app. Any chance you could put in a setting for those of us still living in the past to change the temperatures to F instead of C?
    08-05-2015 12:04 PM
    Very nice app. Any chance you could put in a setting for those of us still living in the past to change the temperatures to F instead of C?
    Hello,

Thanks for your comment. Yes, there is a big chance . I add this to features that I'm going to add for next release in some days.

Can you tell me which device do you have ?

Sylvain
    08-06-2015 02:02 AM
    Any chance to get ads-free version? I hate apps with in ads.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 09:15 PM
    Hello,

I updated CPU Hardware and System Info in version 1.4 with following updates :

• Choose your preferred Unit Temperature (°C or °F)
    • Fix for CPU BogoMips that caused crashes on some devices
    • Fix for sensors values that could cause also crash on some devices

Thanks for your reporting and your help.

Sylvain
    08-07-2015 12:58 AM
    Hello,

With version 1.4, I added a prefs screen where you can choose your preferred unit temperature (°C or °F) for those living in the past but also for those living in the present that enjoy the good old time .

Sylvain
    08-07-2015 12:59 AM

Hello,

Yes, even a big chance. I will publish a pro version with no ads this week end.

Sylvain
    WP7Nettwerk likes this.
    08-07-2015 01:16 AM
    Let me know.

08-07-2015 03:58 AM
    Really nice utility app. Very intended to get to know more abut the app. I will defiantly download and check it out. Thanks
    Thanks. Don't hesitate if you have questions.

A Dual Sim support feature is also planned
    08-10-2015 03:11 AM
    Hello,

I updated CPU Hardware and System Info in version 1.5 with following updates :

• You can export your system info in PDF report
    • Add support fort Dual SIM
    • Fix a bug with Kernel Architecture on some devices
    • Fix a bug with unit MHz that was written Mhz

New version is available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uhardwareinfos

PDF Export feature is a great idea that I wanted to implement quickly. For Dual SIM support, when my Samsung S4 will have Android Lollipop 5.1, I will try to implement new Dual SIM API added in API Level 22.

In next versions, I think some work will be necessary to improve the user interface by adding some icons perhaps ? If you have some ideas, don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Sylvain
    08-17-2015 12:20 PM
    I like this app! EXCEPT..... it says my CPU temp is hovering just above / just below 40,000 C. I'm using an LG G4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-25-2015 02:37 AM
    I like this app! EXCEPT..... it says my CPU temp is hovering just above / just below 40,000 C. I'm using an LG G4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you post a screenshot of the tab with the problem ?

Sylvain
    08-31-2015 01:03 AM
    Nice app and i think it's better than CWM
    08-31-2015 07:33 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer but a pro version with no ads is now available. You can find here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dwareinfos.pro .

Sylvain
    WP7Nettwerk likes this.
    09-03-2015 07:58 AM
    Some new feedbacks ?
    09-14-2015 02:35 AM
    Great job
    09-14-2015 11:16 PM
    Hello,

I need some help to translatre CPU Hardware System Info in new languages. Mainly spanish, portuguese, italian an german but if someone can help me with other, it would be awesome too.

Link to strings in english is there : http://cluster015.ovh.net/~ssaurel/c...strings_en.txt

If you can help me to translate in a new language, don't forget also the description on play store.

Thanks for your help guys !

Sylvain
    10-05-2015 01:13 AM
    No one to help me to translate the app ?
    10-26-2015 05:25 AM
    It's a very nice looking app. been using it for a few days. i would also like a Pro version without ads.

Keep up the good work!
    10-27-2015 03:05 PM
    ~Damn refresh made an extra post sorry~ (Android-Central Forum dev should fix that).
    10-27-2015 03:05 PM
    Not Working on my lenovo p70 android 5.1
    10-27-2015 08:04 PM
    It's a very nice looking app. been using it for a few days. i would also like a Pro version without ads.

Keep up the good work!
    Hello,

A Pro version with no ads is available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dwareinfos.pro

Thanks.

Sylvain
    11-04-2015 03:14 AM
    Not Working on my lenovo p70 android 5.1
    Hello,

Thanks for your comment. Can you give me more details about your problem ?

Some data are wrong ? Nothing is displayed ?

Thanks for your help.

Sylvain
    11-04-2015 03:22 AM
    Hello,

I updated a new version of CPU Hardware System Info with an update improving generation of the PDF report.

Give it a try and send me your feedbacks.

Thanks.

Sylvain
    12-23-2015 01:57 AM
39 12