Anyone know if there is a way to customize the vibration in the Touchdown app? I would like to have a different vibe pattern for Exchange emails and normal emails? I can't find a way to customize the vibe on the normal email notifications.

Thanks
    01-14-2010 01:18 PM
    Anyone know if the new software will that is in Beta right now adds any vibe notification? I can't get it to recognize mp3 at the moment either... I see nothing but the stock .ogg files.
    01-25-2010 08:18 PM
    Well, an update occurred and supposedly there is more custom email notifications available? I am not seeing any changes though. It really sucks that you can't change the vibrate settings on emails ...
    02-01-2010 10:13 PM
    Anyone know if the new software will that is in Beta right now adds any vibe notification? I can't get it to recognize mp3 at the moment either... I see nothing but the stock .ogg files.
    Make sure you're changing the default path to the path where your MP3's are located. Odds are they aren't in /system/media/audio/notifications but in /sdcard/(something...)

Well, an update occurred and supposedly there is more custom email notifications available? I am not seeing any changes though. It really sucks that you can't change the vibrate settings on emails ...
    Post a feature request in the Nitrodesk Google Group if you haven't done so.
    02-02-2010 02:49 PM
    Thanks on the file path. I was seeing the path but I failed to see the system vs. sdcard! Feel like an ***** LOL I looked at that more than once too.

I will check out the google group too.

Thanks
    02-02-2010 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD