My apps are restarting when ads pop up.

Metalcore98

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Every time I play a game or on whatever app, and there's those "watch for one more life" ad options, it restarts my app. It even happens when ads just pop up randomly, and it doesn't matter what kind of ad either. I would love to find out there's a fix to this because I can't play some games without it restarting due to an ad.

Agedbedcrab

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. When I try to play a game, a full screen ad shows up, then the app restarts and does this in an infinite loop.

TheCosmicHound

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Every time I play a game or on whatever app, and there's those "watch for one more life" ad options, it restarts my app. It even happens when ads just pop up randomly, and it doesn't matter what kind of ad either. I would love to find out there's a fix to this because I can't play some games without it restarting due to an ad.

If you have ever messed with the developer settings on your phone, then it is an option
called "do not keep activities" with the description "clear every activity as soon as the user leaves it". The reason this happens is because as the description says, when you leave the app it closes it, and when the ad pops up, it thinks you left the app and closes it. If you haven't messed with your developer settings, look up a tutorial on how to open them, then check to see if that option is enabled. I hope this helps :)

Imran Ali12

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
If you have ever messed with the developer settings on your phone, then it is an option
called "do not keep activities" with the description "clear every activity as soon as the user leaves it". The reason this happens is because as the description says, when you leave the app it closes it, and when the ad pops up, it thinks you left the app and closes it. If you haven't messed with your developer settings, look up a tutorial on how to open them, then check to see if that option is enabled. I hope this helps :)

This worked !!! Ur a saviour !!! Thanks a mill!

Leandro Moreira

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
i had that add videos problem in a game called animation throwdown for months, and you really fix my problem it was the "do not keep activities" that was on that was the problem. thx :D