Every time I play a game or on whatever app, and there's those "watch for one more life" ad options, it restarts my app. It even happens when ads just pop up randomly, and it doesn't matter what kind of ad either. I would love to find out there's a fix to this because I can't play some games without it restarting due to an ad.
    08-09-2015 08:12 AM
    I'm having the same problem. When I try to play a game, a full screen ad shows up, then the app restarts and does this in an infinite loop.
    11-01-2015 07:03 PM
    Every time I play a game or on whatever app, and there's those "watch for one more life" ad options, it restarts my app. It even happens when ads just pop up randomly, and it doesn't matter what kind of ad either. I would love to find out there's a fix to this because I can't play some games without it restarting due to an ad.
    If you have ever messed with the developer settings on your phone, then it is an option
    called "do not keep activities" with the description "clear every activity as soon as the user leaves it". The reason this happens is because as the description says, when you leave the app it closes it, and when the ad pops up, it thinks you left the app and closes it. If you haven't messed with your developer settings, look up a tutorial on how to open them, then check to see if that option is enabled. I hope this helps
    goofyman likes this.
    09-10-2016 03:26 PM
    If you have ever messed with the developer settings on your phone, then it is an option
    called "do not keep activities" with the description "clear every activity as soon as the user leaves it". The reason this happens is because as the description says, when you leave the app it closes it, and when the ad pops up, it thinks you left the app and closes it. If you haven't messed with your developer settings, look up a tutorial on how to open them, then check to see if that option is enabled. I hope this helps
    This worked !!! Ur a saviour !!! Thanks a mill!
    09-13-2016 01:32 AM