SiriusXM app absolutely horrible on my Galaxy S4

utmba95

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I see the ratings are horrible for the app, but most people's complaints seem to indicate the app at least plays audio which mine barely does. This makes me think my phone is performing worse than most others. I mostly list to Howard Stern on demand. It seems to play decently at home, but I use it mostly in the car over Bluetooth. The typical procedure is:
1. Start Sirius App and it tries to resume where it left off. Usually it gets stuck "loading".
2. Restart app 2-3 mores times and then maybe 50% of the time it starts playing.
Sometimes I can switch to live music channels and then switch back to on demand, but that doesn't always work either. Sometimes it says the channel isn't available or that I have no favorite channels or shows. 90% of the time if I have it running in the background and then try to switch back to it the app closes. The behavior is so inconsistent that it makes me think some of the problems are on their server side.

Anybody solved any of these problems? I've been waiting for a new version to come out, but they never publish a new one.
Rooted Galaxy S4 running 4.4.2 running exposed framework (RootCloak, SecureSettings,Wanam, Macro Expand), Nova launcher, Tasker, Good for Enterprise

dcont78

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you're still having Android app issues, but I am (Sony Xperia Z3 Compact). Audio plays for about 10 seconds, then stops with a "channel not available" error. This is on every station. It's a "known issue" supposedly but it's been this way for at least 3 months now. Kind of a joke.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay