Hi

1st) I have a Windows Phone, whose built-in podcast app you have to feed with the podcast RSS and you have no other way. vs. iOS pocast app, which you can feed only with single episodes, eg., you have found an interesting presentation ion YouTube, first, extract the audio of the YouTube presentation (as simile as a click from "en savefrom net" - I can't post links), then you can enjoy your single episode in your iOS podcast app.

2nd) For controls, instead of the usual fast forward/rewind buttons used for music apps, I prefer iOS/audiobook 'skip 15/30 second back/forth' buttons. Actually, 15 seconds:

Recommend me a cool free podcast app /w these 2 features!-normal_bojmjoqv.jpg

3) Free

I need iOS style in both (1st) 2nd)) cases. I checked quite a few of the top Android podcast apps, bu couldn't really find what I was looking for.

Ps. Interesting: [I can't post links, so Google for article titled] "Report: 82% of mobile podcast listening happens on iPhone, mostly using Apple’s Podcasts app"
    What do you think?
    08-11-2015 10:23 PM
    It is also confusing if I have better luck asking such questions here in the forum or by the newish(?) Ask A Question feature?
    08-12-2015 06:34 AM