Tweetdeck For Android Issues

sethgoldstein

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a Motorola Droid X running Froyo. It's rooted.

I really like the Tweetdeck for Android, but it constantly force quits on me. Sometimes when I go to RT a message my icons aren't there. If I click in the text area it's FQ on me. Also when I try and DM or RT send a longer Tweet (still under 140 char) it sometimes doesn't send and gives me the upside down bird.

I'd trash Tweetdeck and move to another app but no other is quite like this one.

Here's what I want in an Android Twitter App

- The ability to see multiple accounts not just on Twitter but Facebook, et al.
- The ability to follow my lists. I don't use my homefeed so being able to use my lists is key.
- I want to be able to side scroll between my lists, searches, replies and mentions with ease. I don't want to have to click multiple buttons to access different feeds.
- I want it to not FQ on me

Does anyone know why TD is FQing on me? I do have a lot of apps (200+) on my phone, but most of them would have nothing to do with TD.

Is there a way to diagnose what's going on with an app and what's conflicting without doing the tedious and painful take an app off and try it and if it still does what's going on repeat?

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!

Seth

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
SG,

Don't know why... I know there were a couple comments that referenced FCs after the latest update.

I use Seesmic for the multiple account capability.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Seems to be a problem with the last update for most people. The most you could do is wait for a new update and see if they have fixed the problem. +1 for using Seesmic for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool