Greetings.

In the past, I used Winamp. What I loved about it was that unlocking your phone brought up the Winamp skin so that you could perform playback activities without having to unlock your phone first (the skin did have a button to take you to your unlock screen). This was very helpful when driving, so that you could adjust your music quickly without the additional step of inputting your unlock pattern while attempting to drive at the same time.

Winamp, as you may know, is no more. I was hoping there was another app that has this feature. Preferably any music application that takes driving into consideration (if any).

Another plus would be the ability to allow you to skip within the audio itself via a scroll bar or buttons (jump ahead or go back x-number of seconds). For PC, I use a media player called GOM Media Player. You can skip forward or go back within a video 10 seconds at a time by hitting the forward or backward arrows. That would be great to have on an Android music application.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
    08-28-2015 01:18 PM
    Music Player (Remix) - lots of features, including such a lock screen player and much more

Sent from my HTC One M9 on Tapatalk
    08-28-2015 01:30 PM
    I haven't seen a music player on the lockscreen with scrubbing features, but as long as the app you're using registers itself as playing audio, the phone should display the Music widget on the lockscreen, allowing you to play, pause, and skip tracks, even the stock music player, as well as showing the album art in the background (unless the manufacturer changed that, like Samsung screwed it up on previous devices with the LP update).
    08-28-2015 01:33 PM
    Music Player (Remix) - lots of features, including such a lock screen player and much more

Sent from my HTC One M9 on Tapatalk
    Score! This app is baller. Does exactly what I needed. Has a locked screen player and has skipping buttons. It even shows the skip buttons ON the lock screen itself! Slam dunk. Thanks!
    davidtm and SpookDroid like this.
    08-28-2015 03:20 PM
    And it has Chromecast support Nice!

Now if it only could connect to Spotify hehe (haven't used actual music files in years)
    08-28-2015 05:11 PM
    Thanks everyone for showing interest in my app. I hope you enjoy it!
    davidtm likes this.
    08-29-2015 07:46 AM