Hello,

I create that thread to present you Football Live Scores, a free application that give Football results and scores in live for all Championships worldwide. Football Live Scores can be downloaded from Google Play Store here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...footlivescores

Foot Live Scores gives scores for all main championships in the World from Europe with England Premier League, Spain Liga, Germany Bundesliga, Italy Serie A, France Ligue 1 and Ligue 2, Belgium Pro League, Portugal Primeira Liga, Russia Premier League, Switzerland Super League, to South America with Argentina Primera Division and Brazil Serie A through Asia and Africa. You can also follow main European Cup events with Champions League or Europa League available in live. American Soccer is also covered in live.

Foot Live Scores let you to get past results and all scheduled games for number of days you can define from preferences. For each game, you get scores, goals, penalties missed, yellow and red cards.

Some screenshots :

* Home with championships

* Get all results

* Get scores in live

* Choose number of days for scores

If you have ideas to improve or just feebacks, don't hesitate to tell me in this thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain
    08-31-2015 02:04 AM
    Thanks for the link, as always!
    08-31-2015 02:45 AM
    Hello,

A Youtube demo video is now available here :

Sylvain
    09-03-2015 08:59 AM
    Some feedbacks ?
    09-15-2015 08:19 AM