I'm trying to find a Solfege training app for the Android. Similar to this one for iPhone: Solfège iPhone application - AppStoreHQ.

I know there'a an open source GNU Solfege app for Linux, Windows and Mac. But I can't find anything for Android.

Any possibility of someone porting either the GNU program or the iPhone app into an Android app?
    01-16-2010 11:21 PM
    And by the way, I did buy and try "Musical Ears" but that ear trainer doesn't have any solfeggio functions. It's very limited and, in my opinion, not even worth a free download, much less the 200 yen they want for it. Uninstalled and Refunded!
    01-17-2010 12:38 PM
    Have you tried the Perfect Ear app for android? It's quite new but nice and helps me a lot. You can have either free or paid version but I bought one - it's cheap, has more exercises and great support.

Perfect Ear For Android
    12-20-2010 04:21 AM
    Have you tried the Perfect Ear app for android? It's quite new but nice and helps me a lot. You can have either free or paid version but I bought one - it's cheap, has more exercises and great support.

Perfect Ear For Android
    12-20-2010 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD