I do lots of journeys for work where I need to record the number of miles and which fall into two categories: 1. regular home to head office/head office back home journeys on the days I only work from head office, and 2. a variety of journeys within the day to and from various satellite offices which may or may not be the head office. I'd like to not have to enter odometer readings but let the calculations of miles travelled come from the GPS. I'd prefer it not to start automatically as I don't want to inadvertently include journeys which aren't claimable business journeys.

I tend to travel between 40 different satellite offices and where I'm going/have been is set out in my Outlook calendar stating which office I'm going to. In order to relate the journeys recorded by the app to those booked appointments in my calendar (in case anyone asks to audit my claims so that they can see they are genuine), it would be brilliant if it was possible to set up these locations as named destinations so that I could end up with a list which didn't just say 'you went from grid reference XXXXXX to grid reference XXXX = 2 miles' but instead because I'd been able to define a name for each of the locations I regularly visit, the resulting report would be more descriptive and say 'you went from Head Office to Woodland Valley office = 2 miles; you went from Woodland Valley office to Central office = 3.4 miles'.

Hope that makes sense!

Are there any android apps out there which would do that?

Thank you.
    09-05-2015 05:12 AM
    Help, anyone?
    09-08-2015 05:44 AM
    moves by protogeo might be worth a look
    09-13-2015 03:00 AM