08-04-2011 12:44 PM
59 123
tools
    The Official REDBOX app from Redbox is finally here and It's FREE
    https://market.android.com/details?i...droid.activity
    02-09-2011 10:15 PM
    Save your time and don't even bother with the official Redbox app as it's worth exactly what you pay for it. I previously paid for Redboxer and am now a user of RedReserve (thanks to the dev who refunded my original purchase so I could buy the new app at no charge ). Redbox should have bought the RedReserve app from DroidSoftDev as it is much more functional then the 'official' app and, even better, actually works.

About the only thing I'd like to see in RedReserve is the ability to see stars on those kiosks/movies flagged as bookmarks when searching through lists of kiosks/movies so you know they're already bookmarked. Otherwise, it works great!
    05-06-2011 06:17 PM
    Save your time and don't even bother with the official Redbox app as it's worth exactly what you pay for it. I previously paid for Redboxer and am now a user of RedReserve (thanks to the dev who refunded my original purchase so I could buy the new app at no charge ). Redbox should have bought the RedReserve app from DroidSoftDev as it is much more functional then the 'official' app and, even better, actually works.

About the only thing I'd like to see in RedReserve is the ability to see stars on those kiosks/movies flagged as bookmarks when searching through lists of kiosks/movies so you know they're already bookmarked. Otherwise, it works great!
    Redreserve is no longer available in the market. I find that the official app was faster. Used redboxer and redreserve in the past.

Courtesy of my fascinated little green robot using Tapatalk.
    05-06-2011 09:20 PM
    I love Redreserve for my Droid. I lost it when I had to replace me phone. It's no longer in the marjket due to some reason I am not sure of. I would like for the developer to contact me so that I can explore a way to get me favorite App back.

wbradleyw at gee mail dot com

is where you can reach me please

Thanks
    05-22-2011 11:14 PM
    I would love to see this app back in the market too. I liked it better than the official app. I have a titanium backup copy of it but who knows how much longer it will work with Redbox's system.
    07-01-2011 11:22 AM
    They need to update the official app with video games (now that they rent those). Other than that, I've been happy with the official one. Granted, I haven't used redreserve.
    07-01-2011 11:36 AM
    They need to update the official app with video games (now that they rent those). Other than that, I've been happy with the official one. Granted, I haven't used redreserve.
    I've used both and prefer RedReserve, though I just discovered it's no longer available in the market (thank goodness for APK backups!).

I agree that video game rentals should be included and hope to see that in the future!
    07-06-2011 07:57 PM
    I LOVE RedReserve!! I just switched phones and I'm SICK that I can't get it back. The Dev won't respond to my emails. I WISH RedBox had just bought the app from him, it beats their app hands down. I hate their app, they are not listening!!

BRING BACK RedReserve / RedBoxer
    07-09-2011 04:07 PM
    Does anyone know what happened to the application "Red Reserve"?
    08-04-2011 12:44 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD