Words With Friends coming to the Android Market!

tekhinator

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
excited for this to come out. Although, WordFeud is working just fine for me right now.

Yea I'm using wordfeud right now as well but I hear everyone else talking about words with friends and playing against each other. I just want to play all the ios users to beat them.

zh3n

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
You would've had to have played it to know what all the talk is about. I came from iPhone and the only disappointment was NOT having words with friends. It's a great game! I am so excited that it's FINALLY making it's way onto Android. I've tried the WordFeud and Droidwords BUT nothing compares to it AT all.

dave9851

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
These damn websites need to stop saying it's already available. Got me very excited. I've seen 3 sites so far that it is already in the android market.

zh3n

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
These damn websites need to stop saying it's already available. Got me very excited. I've seen 3 sites so far that it is already in the android market.
Same here! When I saw the original of this post, before commenting, I immediately ran to get my phone to search for it. My heart sunk when I didn't see it. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20