I am looking for a twitter app that has the ability to post both to facebook and twitter. I know of tweetdeck and tweetcaster but i do not like either. I'm pretty sure there aren't any others but i figured I'd ask the community in case there is a little unknown app i have no managed to find.

Thanks
    02-06-2011 08:29 PM
    There's PixelPipe. I haven't used it, but it looks like it was just updated last month.
    02-10-2011 07:18 PM
    Launcher Pro Plus has a widget that allows you to post to Twitter and FB simultaneously.
    02-11-2011 01:55 AM
    I am looking for a twitter app that has the ability to post both to facebook and twitter. I know of tweetdeck and tweetcaster but i do not like either. I'm pretty sure there aren't any others but i figured I'd ask the community in case there is a little unknown app i have no managed to find.

Thanks
    These are the only 2 that I'm aware of that use both API'S. I am currently using plume and just do #fb on tweets that I want to go to facebook as well. Seems to work well and I love plume.

This way also saves on app space for me.
    02-11-2011 05:33 AM
    .... I used Friend Stream. One post sent to both simultaneously.
    02-11-2011 05:55 AM
    Tweetdeck..

Sent From My CM 6.1.2 Monster Evo.
    02-11-2011 06:03 AM
    +1 for Tweetdeck.

I came from the BlackBerry side and really enjoyed the integrated SocialScope app. Tweetdeck is about the closest I could fine to SS.
    02-11-2011 06:42 AM
    These are the only 2 that I'm aware of that use both API'S. I am currently using plume and just do #fb on tweets that I want to go to facebook as well. Seems to work well and I love plume.

This way also saves on app space for me.
    is there something special i have to do to get it to post to facebook using #fb?
    02-11-2011 09:52 AM
    You cann try Vodafone Update Plus. It links FB, Twitter, & LinkedIn

To use #fb, go into your fb account and search for Selective Tweets. You will be prompted to input your Twitter name & Save.

Downfall of Vodafone is that you are limted to 1 Twitter acct.
    thechemE#CB likes this.
    02-11-2011 10:02 AM
    One other option is VLingo. It's a voice to text applications and not a Twitter app, but if I tell it "status update", it will let me post the same message to both FB and Twitter at the same time. Just a thought.
    02-11-2011 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD