No Support for Chase?

ApexDestroyer

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I just downloaded Samsung pay (not beta) and my Chase debit is not supported. I could have sworn that I read a few articles saying that Chase would be supported out of the box

Any ideas on when I can use this? Was really looking forward to it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
RIGHT, I only have Chase, otherwise really no point of having Samsung Pay.

I hope other retail merchants get on board with this, such as (Target, Dillard's, Macy's, Barnes Nobles, Best Buy, McDonald's, etc). BN, Best Buy for member rewards , McDonald's for Gift Cards.

Last edited:

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded Samsung pay (not beta) and my Chase debit is not supported. I could have sworn that I read a few articles saying that Chase would be supported out of the box

Any ideas on when I can use this? Was really looking forward to it.

Same. Jp morgan chase was listed in the press release earlier this year but was not included in the beta nor the subsequent launch. My guess, negotiations fell through and chase will not be added. (In an ambiguous amount of weeks)

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm quite disappointed that my Chase card didn't work. Dont want to miss out on that promotion since its while supplies last.

Chase is the largest bank in america, its crazy that its not supported yet.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Agreed, a free wireless charger if u open a bofa acct or start an amex credit card. Seems fishy to me. But google wallet went through the same phase in the beginning. (Android pay)

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yep Chase needs to get on board. Using my BoA debit card for an account. Might have to move my direct deposit to BoA...Chase sure jumped on Apple Pay...

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I signed up for a free student checking acct with usbank hehe to get free wireless charger. On twitter chase changed their response from 'samsung pay by the end of the year' to 'samsung pay coming soon.'

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Where does it say samsung pay in 2016? They have been staying Android pay support in 2016 as long as I can remember

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci