I realized there is an update to Angry Birds, but when I go into the market on my phone, it doesn't show there is an update. It shows the version to be 1.4.2. When I go to the online market, I see the 1.5.1.1

Anyone else have this issue?
    02-07-2011 12:49 PM
    When you go under my apps does it even show you angry birds? For me even though I had angry birds it wasn't showing up that I dl it (in the market, I still had it on my phone)

When I went to angry birds I just clicked install and it updated my app.

Did I make any sense?
    02-07-2011 04:49 PM
    When you go under my apps does it even show you angry birds? For me even though I had angry birds it wasn't showing up that I dl it (in the market, I still had it on my phone)

When I went to angry birds I just clicked install and it updated my app.

Did I make any sense?
    Yes, it shows up in My Apps. When I click on it in the market it still shows the old version, and my only options are to open or uninstall.
    02-07-2011 08:04 PM
    i went to the market and had the option to update under My Apps. There is one for Angry Birds and one for the Seasons one too. I had no issues with either.
    02-08-2011 03:07 PM
    I have a question and please don't kill me, do you have regular angry birds or angry birds lite? Just thinking maybe you dl the lite version.
    02-08-2011 06:11 PM
    same issue here, I can't find the normal angry birds in the market. Any one can help?
    02-08-2011 08:31 PM
    I have a question and please don't kill me, do you have regular angry birds or angry birds lite? Just thinking maybe you dl the lite version.
    Haha, I won't kill you. That is actually a great thought. However, no, it is the full version, v1.4.2. I guess I could uninstall and reinstall, but then I assume I will lose all my progress?
    02-09-2011 07:21 AM
    I have v1.5. It added another level set to the original one. I have Sprint Epic and when I type in Angry Birds in the market search, I get back first, AB Seasons and second, AB regular.

My girlfriend is on Verizon and I know she does not have the same market as me. The Spring one updated recently I believe.
    02-09-2011 09:50 AM
    I just found a bar code link for the update. When I used Google Goggles, it tried to take me to the market, but said "The requested item could not be found".
    02-09-2011 10:19 AM
    Haha, I won't kill you. That is actually a great thought. However, no, it is the full version, v1.4.2. I guess I could uninstall and reinstall, but then I assume I will lose all my progress?
    Download Angry Cheaters (free) from market. It will allow you to save progress. After this you can uninstall and reinstall. Play one level of game and revcover the progress.

Before all this, I would try a reboot of phone.
    02-09-2011 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD