OK, so idk if this will make sense to anyone else, cause I'm not entirely sure of the correct way to explain this. I'm looking for a launcher, if one exists, that will allow me to make home screen profiles that I can switch between in a simple way, something along the lines of what Aviate used to have before it got the smart stream.
    I want to be able to have a "work" profile, a "main" profile and a few others, but then be able to click through them and have it change all the apps and widgets on my screen.
    I realise that I could make multiple home pages and just have a page for each of these "profiles" but I really would like to be able to just switch in one click, not have to scroll through multiple pages to find stuff. And if I just have one page dedicated to each thing, they would quickly get crowded and become hard to navigate.

So does anyone have any idea what I'm trying to find and if a launcher with this kind of customisation exists?

P.s. I'm willing to use a combination of apps to achieve this if someone can think of a roundabout way to accomplish it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-02-2015 01:40 AM