Google Calendar same as shown on PC?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I set up a Google Calendar on the computer and added my appts. I really like the monthly view and that the appts show up in text inside the date boxes.

I have a BlackBerry now and the look of the calendar in month view is nice but you have to click on the data to see what appts are going on that day.

Does Google calendar on the phone look like what I'm seeing on the PC?

If no, what calendar app can I get to show me month view with text inside the date box?

Also, does Android have an app to show a "Today Screen" which is just a list of calendar appts?
Thanks.

slovak

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
No it doesn't, sorry. On my Epic 4g all it shows is a triangle in the lower right corner of each day while in month view. Click on a day with the triangle, and you can view your appointments. The calendar has a day view that allows you to scroll through the hours of the day to see appointments etc.

There are calendars available on the market though that do what you need in one way or other, some are free, some are paid for a few $. Google calendar apps for android and you can find out more info on the various calendars available

Reactions: Chrisy

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I use Pure Calendar Widget by Francois Deslandes. It was a paid app but worth it. It doesn't scroll but at least I can see a few days on my front screen like my previous Windows Mobile phone.

I think if you use Launcher Pro or something like that it will scroll, but like to use Folder Organizer with stock backgrounds (or however you say it). :)

Lowrance

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I use Jorte, it's free in the market. It replaces the stock calendar app. Jorte syncs with Google and has full month view widgets that shows your appt text in the date boxs. Pure grid calendar widget is another good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol