I want to keep my work and personal calendars separate. I want two completely separate widgets on my phone, that allow for month view. I had to Google Calendar, and tried downloading a 3rd party app. However, when I chose which calendars to view in the 3rd party app, it also changed those settings in my Google Calendar. Is there a 3rd party app out there that allows for complete separation, that also has a Month View setting in the widget? Thanks!
    10-27-2015 12:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Business Calendar Pro can do this--I just tested it out. I got it as a free app on the old Amazon Appstore, so it might still be free on the new Amazon Underground.
    10-27-2015 06:57 PM
    Thank you for the information. Does this only work when using Pro? I just tried downloading the free version,and am having the same issue. When I select my work calendar from the accounts in the Business Calendar settings, it changes the calendars synced in my Google calendar as well. It seems ridiculous to me that an Android phone cannot handle more than one calendar app. Thanks!
    02-01-2016 03:44 PM
    Can you change which calendar to display or sync in the calendar apps themselves? I use the stock calendar and in its settings I can select which calendars sync and get displayed. I'm just wondering if after you have the second app installed if you could just go into each app and customize them to your liking.
    02-01-2016 05:23 PM