looking for an app I can't remember the name of. help?

Steven Wimbish

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I'm looking for an app that I had like a year ago and can't remember the name of. Maybe someone might know what I'm looking for?

It was an app that I could trace photos with on another app for drawing.

You could open the app and select a photo from your gallery to trace. And you could change the transparency of the photo. You then could back out of the app to the home screen and you would still see the transparent photo in the background on the home screen. Then you could open a drawing app (I used sketch guru) and the photo you wanted to trace would be on the screen still and you could trace away lol.

I would always trace something and add my own touches on stuff.

Anyone might have an idea of what this app is called?

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No idea what app that could be, BUT if you used the same Google account to download it a year ago, it should be in your app list. Just go to the Play Store on a web browser using the Google account you used to download/purchase the app, select APPS from the left sections, select MY APPS from the left selections and make sure that the little drop down menu that appears on the right top corner of the center frame reads ALL APPS. It might take a while if you have a lot of apps, but it should be there. Just remember that if it's an app that hasn't been updated, it might not support newer devices.

Steven Wimbish

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Nope, floating droid isn't it. And Ive went through the MY APPS list a dozen times and haven't found what I'm looking for. I found other ones I downloaded and never liked. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If the app isn't in that list and you're certain you used that account to download it, maybe the app has been removed from the Play Store. That's pretty much the only way it can drop off that list.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca