What do spyware apps look like?

A

AC Question

What do spyware apps look like ?

I know for a fact that I am being spied on. I need to know what the spyware apps look like in my galaxy s4. It was originally an att phone. I"m using a straight talk byop sim card. I believe the sim card has also been compromised. and that there is face book spyware as well. I have done factory resets. I need to know what these apps look like in the phone. I'm not super tech savy. but I can follow instructions. I can not find anything on google. when I start searching for information it only brings up information from 2012..etc. and the phone starts getting hot, anytime I try to research this. I believe the spyware is running in the background. so for example, it says that Bluetooth, or location is off, but I don't believe it is. I have reset all my passwords. To all my accounts.also how to root the phone, and the sim card. i need detailed information on this. Please. someone help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: What do spyware apps look like ?

Welcome to Android Central! Spyware apps don't look like anything special. If spyware is present, it's usually hidden from view. But why are you certain you're being spied upon?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane