I know for a fact that I am being spied on. I need to know what the spyware apps look like in my galaxy s4. It was originally an att phone. I"m using a straight talk byop sim card. I believe the sim card has also been compromised. and that there is face book spyware as well. I have done factory resets. I need to know what these apps look like in the phone. I'm not super tech savy. but I can follow instructions. I can not find anything on google. when I start searching for information it only brings up information from 2012..etc. and the phone starts getting hot, anytime I try to research this. I believe the spyware is running in the background. so for example, it says that Bluetooth, or location is off, but I don't believe it is. I have reset all my passwords. To all my accounts.also how to root the phone, and the sim card. i need detailed information on this. Please. someone help me
    10-28-2015 11:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Spyware apps don't look like anything special. If spyware is present, it's usually hidden from view. But why are you certain you're being spied upon?
    10-29-2015 12:05 AM