I'm on a rooted EVO so I'm always looking for ways to improve my battery life. I'm currently using juice defender which is nice, but I'm wondering if I should pay the $3 for ultimate juice?

Of course now that I'm rooted, SetCPU ($2) is available to me.

So, any thoughts as to which is better (more battery)? Should I stick with the basic juice defender and add Set CPU?
    02-15-2011 01:00 PM
    Check out this Video Review for the paid version of Juice Defender : Increase Android Battery Life with JuiceDefender | The Droid Demos
    02-15-2011 02:17 PM
    Interesting, thanks. Seems ultimate juice has a CPU adjustment setting but it's much more basic than the setcpu app....
    02-15-2011 03:54 PM
    I use the Paid root version of Juice Defender and the battery life on my Triumph Seems to have almost doubled. I have customized the heck out of it though. Set to turn on wifi and toggle mobile data based on location data Google is already collecting. 3g & Wi-Fi to turn off when my screen is off and any transferring data has finished. Is set to turn them on every 15 minutes during peek time if any running apps want to sync then turn off when they have completed. 30 minutes during off peek and then every three hours when I am sleeping just so I don’t wake up to every one of my apps trying to get online. Sorry I am starting to go on a rant but I actually had a question. I also am currently allowing Juice Defender to underclock my CPU when I am not actively using it. If I installed setCPU would it be best to disable this feature and let setCPU take over or could I use setCPU to overclock and still allow Juice Defender to scale it down?
    10-04-2011 08:32 PM