Why is it we don't have this feature baked into the Hangouts Android app? Is it something I'm missing because as far as I can see, it's not available. So, whenever a solicitor or telemarketer or just plain wrong number dialer calls or texts my Google Voice number and it rings on my phone, I literally have to go into my GV account on the computer to block that particular number from calling or texting me.

Would be simple to add this functionality to your app Google. Most, if not all other calling/texting apps have a feature that blocks unwanted numbers.

You Google guys seem too busy to give us users basic functionality with one of your premiere apps so instead, you're building cars that NOBODY is gonna want to own. Thank you.
    11-24-2015 10:21 AM
    That's a good idea--you should give Google that feedback. Open the Hangouts app, swipe in from the left, tap Help & Feedback, and then Feedback.

In case you were directing that last statement at us, be aware that AC isn't directly affiliated with Google or any other manufacturer or software developer.
    VDub2174 likes this.
    11-24-2015 02:08 PM
    That's a good idea--you should give Google that feedback. Open the Hangouts app, swipe in from the left, tap Help & Feedback, and then Feedback.

In case you were directing that last statement at us, be aware that AC isn't directly affiliated with Google or any other manufacturer or software developer.
    No, it was directed towards Google developers and engineers in general, no AC at all.
    11-24-2015 04:11 PM

I'm surprised nobody has given Google this feedback as of yet. How long has it been since a mobile Hangouts app has launched? Maybe they just don't want to add it. No idea.
    11-24-2015 04:12 PM