Hi all,

I am considering purchasing Auto Voice. There are two ways you can go about doing this. One, you can download the free app and purchase a key in the app, or you can purchase the paid version directly in Google Play. I like the idea of buying through Google Play since there is a record of your purchase with Google and downloading to my other devices is easier than keying in the authorization every time I get a new device or wipe my phone. The only drawback to purchasing directly from Google Play is you have to have both apps (the free and the paid) downloaded on your device, which seems redundant, and what if one app get wiped out or blocked or whatever.

Any thoughts?
    11-30-2015 12:33 PM
    When you say purchase a key in the app, do you mean you're redirected to some external site rather than Google Play? This should be an in-app purchase meaning the purchase happens through Google Play in both cases. The app won't get wiped out or blocked, don't worry Also, whenever you buy an app, it will be stored forever, this is to ensure that once you bought a paid on a device, you can download it for free to another one.
    Thanks for the reply. Looks like I have the ability to purchase in-app or a key from an external site. So when I purchase the unlock in-app, it will automatically unlock on my other devices as well, or will I have to manually enter a key in my other devices?
    12-21-2015 11:38 AM