I'm New to Android and Got 3 Questions - HELP

koolx

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
i'm new to android and want to install it on my htc hd2. i got some questions:

1) whats the latest version of froyo?

2) how do i install android on my htc hd2?

3) does froyo save battery power more than what comes stock on the htc hd2?

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
i'm new to android and want to install it on my htc hd2. i got some questions:

1) whats the latest version of froyo?

2) how do i install android on my htc hd2?

3) does froyo save battery power more than what comes stock on the htc hd2?

A few answers for ya...

1) Froyo is a version, in and of itself. Android OS 2.2, to be exact. The latest public release is 2.3 (Gingerbread). Honeycomb (3.0) will be released soon on other devices.

2) Check out: HTC HD2 - Android on the HD2

3) That may be a question you might want to ask the above-mentioned forum. I don't know if anyone here can answer that, unless they happen to be running Android on their HD2. You're more likely to get an accurate answer at the other forum.

koolx

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
A few answers for ya...

1) Froyo is a version, in and of itself. Android OS 2.2, to be exact. The latest public release is 2.3 (Gingerbread). Honeycomb (3.0) will be released soon on other devices.

2) Check out: HTC HD2 - Android on the HD2

3) That may be a question you might want to ask the above-mentioned forum. I don't know if anyone here can answer that, unless they happen to be running Android on their HD2. You're more likely to get an accurate answer at the other forum.

Thank you, MacGuyInNC. i got some questions. do you know when honeycomb will come out? and do you know when spb mobile shell 5.0 will come out also? thanks.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, MacGuyInNC. i got some questions. do you know when honeycomb will come out? and do you know when spb mobile shell 5.0 will come out also? thanks.

I think you are posting on the wrong website. Honeycomb is only for tablets not for phones. SPB mobile shell is an application for windows mobile, not android. This isn't the right forum to be asking about windows mobile apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital