Rana Alpha is a brain teasing game with currently 48 levels. It starts simple and gradually increases the challenges. The objective is to find a path to the finish with restrictions differing per level. There is no time limit, although speeding up increases your score. On the 3 leaderboards you can view the latest scores, all-time-high scores, and those of your friends.
    The strategy for solving a level is up to you: either you start trying and see how it ends, or you figure out upfront the outline of the path. And, if you might fail a level, then you can try infinitely without further costs.
    Recently, Facebook buttons have been added allowing you to share your progress. You earn a coin (for playing a level) for each shared Facebook message. A nasty workaround was needed to skirt the bugs in the Facebook API. Still some bug remains, so that you can earn a coin without actually posting a message. I hope you can’t find that bug.....

This awesome Rana Alpha game can be downloaded from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.tistis.ranaalpha

BTW: If you find the bug, please only tell me ;-}
    12-07-2015 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the link!
    12-08-2015 07:59 PM