05-28-2011 06:04 PM
91 1234
tools
    Curious to know what exactly they are changing or improving.
    Yeah, same here. They are taking the feedback and applying it.
    Also figured out how to retweet.
    01-29-2010 12:07 PM
    Yeah, same here. They are taking the feedback and applying it.
    Also figured out how to retweet.
    A lot of potential but just a bit short...
    01-29-2010 12:16 PM
    This is the twitter app I have been looking forward too.

Looks pretty solid.. the problem is that its still a bit rough. I would like to be able to actually open up a tweet, edit retweets, adjust how many tweets load up, etc..

Looks great, but misses several key things.. however just because it looks a lot better than twidroid and everything else I will continue to use it because I'm tired of using boring apps with no true theme changes..
    01-29-2010 02:33 PM
    This is the twitter app I have been looking forward too.

Looks pretty solid.. the problem is that its still a bit rough. I would like to be able to actually open up a tweet, edit retweets, adjust how many tweets load up, etc..

Looks great, but misses several key things.. however just because it looks a lot better than twidroid and everything else I will continue to use it because I'm tired of using boring apps with no true theme changes..
    The dev is working on the retweets (edit and such). That was the #1 complaint. Apparently they took notes and want to update the app so that all are happy.
    01-29-2010 03:01 PM
    The dev is working on the retweets (edit and such). That was the #1 complaint. Apparently they took notes and want to update the app so that all are happy.
    I would hope they want to do that

--I bought the $4.99 ad-free version because I had not heard about the free key that was claimable..
    01-29-2010 03:28 PM
    Make sure to get the free upgrade to pro.
    Was this supposed to be given after downloading after sending that tweet? If so, I never got mine! I still have an ad-supported version
    01-29-2010 06:28 PM
    Was this supposed to be given after downloading after sending that tweet? If so, I never got mine! I still have an ad-supported version
    No somehow they let people upgrade for free for the first 24 hours. If you go to the handmark site you can still get a free upgrade key.
    01-29-2010 06:32 PM
    I was wondering the same...
    01-29-2010 06:34 PM
    No somehow they let people upgrade for free for the first 24 hours. If you go to the handmark site you can still get a free upgrade key.
    It says $4.99 though.
    01-29-2010 06:34 PM
    Wow they are fast. They took that down also.
    01-29-2010 06:45 PM
    You can say that again.
    01-29-2010 06:50 PM
    Lucky me. They haven't responded to my tweets or email yet. ugh.
    01-29-2010 06:54 PM
    i used it for a bit on my Blackberry. I wasnt impressed, quickly went back to UberTwitter.

i like Twidroid, but maybe i'll give the Android version a try...

still waiting for Android version of UberTwitter.
    I love UT as well. I actually emailed them to see if they were considering developing something for the Android OS and I got an email that said, "Thinking about this." Cross your fingers. Lol
    01-29-2010 07:03 PM
    I've been using TweetCaster for a few days now and I really like it. I had been using Peep and more recently Seesmic. I like the user layout of the tweets and like how there are two menus depending on how long you hold down the button. I also like the ability to see what people around me are tweeting about.

I did notice the Pro download said it was free at launch but assumed it would charge me on checkout. I don't mind the ad at the bottom. I do wish they would free up some of the real estate at the top of the screen.
    01-29-2010 08:36 PM
    Can't see retweets, can't edit retweets, still getting prototype code error, can't view threads/conversations, can't change between screen names and real names all equal FAIL. Won't topple the Android Twitter king Twidroid til these things are fixed. Tweetcaster needs to fix these things...
    Agreed on all of the above...
    01-30-2010 10:43 AM
    ....often won't update itself, notification of number of tweets still hit or miss. Going back to Twidroid which is bug free.
    01-30-2010 01:17 PM
    im waitig for an android version on social scope
    01-31-2010 01:53 AM
    how did every get the upgrade to pro for free?
    01-31-2010 02:36 AM
    how did every get the upgrade to pro for free?
    It was free for the first 24 hours of its release which has passed.
    01-31-2010 07:40 AM
    Make sure to get the free upgrade to pro.

How do I do that...?
    01-31-2010 10:44 PM
    You cant anymore.
    02-01-2010 12:09 AM
    If anyone likes and uses TweetCaster this is good news.

Thank you for using TweetCaster and taking the time to write us here at Handmark Inc.

You have sent us valuable feedback. We will keep it in mind as we decide what new features to add to TweetCaster in future releases. Almost everything Handmark does is a direct result of suggestions and comments from users like yourself.

Here are some of the features that you can look forward to in our next release slated to happen in the next few weeks:
    1. Option to edit and comment before Retweeting. We are calling it Old School RT. And you will be able to change your settings to choose the way you Retweet.
    2. Picture Preview within the application
    3. Reply All
    4. Ability to see either Twitter Name or their profile name
    5. Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Punctuation
    6. Better integration with the Search Button on the newer Android devices
    7. Fix some of the bugs that have been reported

We will send you a note as soon as the update hits the Android market.

Please feel free to keep the ideas/feedback coming. Thank you for writing! We read every email as we value your feedback.

Ashwin
    Product Management
    Handmark
    02-02-2010 11:03 AM
    Really liking Tweetcaster. Great app. Looks beautiful!
    02-02-2010 02:14 PM
    DA6, that's sounds all good but they need to release that like yesterday...
    02-02-2010 05:23 PM
    DA6, that's sounds all good but they need to release that like yesterday...
    I agree. I just like that they are atleast working on it and took the time to reply.
    02-02-2010 05:25 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD