for personalizing the caller profile???
    Besides the normal profiles you can also make "advanced" profile in blackberry.
    Is there a way to do similar on droid or Amagio?

I am looking to buy a new phone and this is the only thing that is keeping me to move over to either droid or Amagio..............

Please help.

Thanks
    01-28-2010 12:36 PM
    Anyone????
    01-29-2010 04:16 PM
    Out of the box you have 2 "advanced" options for individual contacts:

1.) Unique ringtone
    2.) Send to voicemail

Is that what you're looking for?
    01-29-2010 04:24 PM
    I think he's looking for something that offers centralized management for all alerts. Quick Profiles is one option but even it's not quite like the profiles in the BB world.
    01-29-2010 08:35 PM
    Thanks.I got to play with a droid to day and did check out the unique ringtone and send to voicemail options. Yes those are helpful but I wish the ringtone option would have a "silent" so I could still see who called by looking at the call log. The "send to voicemail" option just directly sends to voice mail. I also wanted to manage my email and txt message alerts which you could do in BB.
    01-31-2010 10:46 PM
    There's a widget called "Ringer Toggle Widget". Place it on your homescreen and it has 3 functions. Ring, Vibrate and Silent. It doesn't silence the media volume though. So if you want to play games without anyone hearing, you'd have to do that manually.
    02-01-2010 09:25 AM
    Thanks I will read about it. This might be answer to my questions
    02-02-2010 07:44 PM
    I searched the web but could not find anything on it? Where do I download it or get more info?

Thanks
    02-03-2010 01:34 PM
    I searched the web but could not find anything on it? Where do I download it or get more info?

Thanks
    Type it in the Market's search and it'll be the first to pop up. Created by Rounded Labs.
    02-03-2010 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD